< back to jobs overview
^ Top of page
Regulatory strategy (first time right), regulatory compliance and life cycle management are of vital importance to a successful business. Michor Consulting is a young and growing consulting
company working in the area of regulatory affairs, quality assurance, compliance, and business strategy and post market maintenance.
For our offices in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for a
Business Development Lead (m/f/d)
40 hrs /20 hrs
- Develop, implement and lead the strategic direction for the consulting business unit and drive sales strategies to meet and expand the business worldwide.
- Identify and evaluate potential new business opportunities to sell the company’s products and services to customers to facilitate our customer’s goals.
- Initiate and develop productive customer relationships in multiple functions (e.g R&D, MS&T, production, procurement, quality, regulatory affairs) and create network of contacts (scientist, project manager, manager and executive levels) to ensure comprehensive customer engagement.
- Actively participate in, and may lead, cross-functional teams to close customer opportunities that include adept coordination of legal, manufacturing, marketing, R&D, etc.
- Collaborate with business unit partners to develop business/partnership frameworks for large, complex, often multi-year mutually beneficial partnerships with customers. Make highly informed judgments of value to the customer upon which to develop financial terms for often customized products
- Negotiate and close business terms and conditions.
- Understand and act in accordance to applicable licenses and intellectual property, as well as monitor and manage contracts and relationships with customers.
- Identify customer needs, respond to inquiries, and resolve problems in a timely fashion. Investigates product issues and ensures satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.
- Travel expectations for role at 20% both regionally and globally.
Experience, skills and education:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in any life science or business, advanced degree and/or MBA preferred
- Proven experience (7+ years) in Strategic account partnering or Business Development in IVD or Pharma/biotech industrial fields
- Experience in M&A, also advantageous
- Experience drafting and negotiating licensing term sheets, contract negotiation and other agreements (CDA, MTA, co-development, etc)
- Ability to understand and use financial models to make recommendations or decisions on commercial terms and negotiations
Your salary will be based on experience but will meet the legal requirements according to the Austrian laws and regulations.
To apply for this position please send your letter of motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail
or call us: + 43 (0)699 195 216 62
We are looking forward to meeting you!
< back to jobs overview